Escape through the backyard and up the mountain, where tranquil mountain streams flow and an old growth indigenous forest engulfs you!!
Amongst the mansions of Gatesville Road there is a well kept secret, a one hundred year old home firmly founded on one of the largest properties in Kalk Bay
Look over the large, pristine, terraced front garden to an endless ocean's horizon and observe ocean and mountains from the comfort of a beautifully restored, near-hundred-year-old home.
Crashing waves may lull you to sleep, or inspire you to explore the buzzing seaside village of Kalk Bay.
Stroll down a few steps, through parks, alleys or cobbled streets & enjoy antique & fashion shopping, there are a number of bars and restaurants which provide delicious local delicacies throughout the day and well into the night.
Escape through the backyard and up the mountain, where tranquil mountain streams flow and an old growth indegnous forest engulfs you.
Walk down to the beaches to cool off; at low tide explore rock pools. Swim in the sea, laze on the white sand beach, or surf the waves.
Prepare yourself to explore the Kalk Bay Caves, an extensive network of caves and caverns in Kalk Bay Mountain.
• Secluded sun room with panoramic views
• Free resident car parking in secure garage
• Master bedroom with sea view
• Kids bedroom with partial sea view
• Third bedroom with courtyard view
• Fireplace in lounge with sea view
• Dining room with sea view
• Service every second day, daily on request.
• Laundry facilities
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Complimentary toiletries
• Iron & ironing board
• Hot outside shower with view
• 2 bathrooms, 1 outside & 1 inside
• Private access to large garden
• Private braai area
• Courtyard for sunbathing