JOCK SAFARI LODGE - SHAMWARI GROUP
Legendary Experiences in the Kruger National Park.
Jock Safari Lodge is nestled where the Mitomeni and Biyamiti rivers flow as one, situated in the South-Western corner of the Kruger National Park.
The lodge offers 6,000 hectares of exclusive traversing rights in an area of the park which is celebrated for its big five game viewing. Jock of the Bushveld, the legend that was, served as an inspiration for the aptly namely Jock Safari Lodge. The tale, linked to Sir Percy Fitzpatrick, highlights the canine devotion and stories of African adventures that have excited exploring travellers.
Main Jock Lodge
Carefully screened by lush trees and reed walls, the 12 individual thatched rooms at Jock Safari Lodge, impart a sense of aloneness and oneness with the landscape.
- All 12 rooms can sleep a maximum of 2 adults per room
- 9 King bedded Luxury Rooms
- 3 Twin bedded Luxury Rooms
- Room Features
- Air conditioning
- Private minibar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Private plunge pool
- International dial telephone
- Electronic safe
- Ceiling fan
- En-suite bathroom, with outdoor shower
- Sala (outdoor day bed) overlooking the river
Fitzpatrick's Lodge at Jock
The nearby Fitzpatrick's Lodge, offers personal service in an intimate atmosphere. Perfect for small parties and families.
- 2 of the 3 rooms can sleep a maximum of 2 adults sharing with 2 children per room
- 3 King/Twin bedded Luxury Rooms
Tea and coffee making facilities
International dial telephone
En-suite bathroom, with outdoor shower