LONG LEE MANOR - SHAMWARI GAME RESERVE
Refined Elegance from a Bygone Era...
This gracious Edwardian Manor House echoes traditions of the past offering colonial style accommodation, manicured gardens, pools and ponds, terraces and verandas – all overlooking the magnificent plains teaming with wildlife.
Shamwari, meaning “my friend” in Shona, is the pinnacle of private game reserves and home to the coveted Big 5, stretching 25,000 hectares over a malaria free landscape, it offers an award-winning nature experience along with the largest concentration of wildlife in Southern and Eastern Cape.
Shamwari Game Reserve incorporates five luxury lodges - each one unique with its own essence.
Lodges are designed in harmony with their surroundings where guests can experience nature in sublime comfort - All lodges operate independently, each with a full staff compliment including its own management team, chef brigade, hosts and experienced field guides.
All rooms and suites can sleep a maximum of 2 adults each.
• 4 Twin bedded Palm Court Luxury Rooms (One of these rooms is disabled friendly with wheelchair ramps)
• 1 Twin bedded Sidbury Luxury Room
• 1 Double bedded Honeymoon Suite with balcony
• 1 Twin bedded Manor Suite with balcony
• 4 Twin bedded Garden Suites (inter-leading)
• 4 Twin bedded Sidbury Suites
• Conference facility for up to 50 delegates
• Relaxation Retreat with steam room and sauna
• Fitness centre and steam room
• Gift boutique
• Perimeter electric fence
• In and outdoor dining facilities
• Business desk with internet access
• Temperature controlled wine cellar
• Wi-fi connection available throughout the lodge and in all rooms
• Air conditioning
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• En-suite bathroom with separate shower
• Electronic safe
• Patio or balcony
• Fitted international adaptors
• TV with selected satellite channels
• International dial telephone
• Private minibar