OLIVE TREE MANOR
This beautiful olive farm is 74 hectares in size and offers the utmost in privacy, relaxation, scenic beauty and stress-free holiday living.
Only 45 minutes from Cape Town, Olive Tree Manor features all the necessary creature comforts and lavish extravagances the discerning holiday traveller could possibly desire - truly a first-class country retreat. Meander along the farm roads and enjoy the magnificent views from Simonsberg over Stellenbosch, the Helderberg via Cape Point to Table Mountain. Get that country feeling! The wonderfull climate of the Western Cape Winelands draws you to spend time outside and at Olive Tree Manor that is no exception. The large lawns surrounding the villa lend themselves to outdoor relaxation, be it on the patio, pool deck or the lawns. Enjoy long lunches on the spacious patio and relaxing afternoons alongside the salt water pool.
- Early morning and evening horse rides are available upon request.
- The master bedroom has a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, private veranda and lounge. TV with satellite,DVD and video facilities are inclusive.
- The west facing guest bedroom has a queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. TV with satellite and DVD facilities are inclusive.
- The second guest bedroom has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with views over the eucalyptus forest. TV with satellite and DVD facilities are inclusive.
- The third guest bedroom has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with views over the stables. TV with satellite and DVD facilities are inclusive.
- The full size snooker table dominates the games room, hich also has a fireplace and honesty bar. Door lead out to the patio and pool areas.
- The formal lounge leads to an elegant dining room with seating for 10 people.
- Create fabulous meals in the modern kitchen, fully equipped with state of the art appliances and utilities. Door lead out to the patio and pool areas.
Olive Tree Manor has two very distinct cottages on the estate. Enjoy breathtaking views from the verandas while relaxing in the comfortable chairs and loungers. Both offer all the luxuries and ammeties you have become used to at home - in the country!!! Forrest Cottage:
- This secluded cottage is adjacent to an eucalyptus forest. Views from the veranda overlook the olive orchards and vineyards.
- Guests can be entertained at the private braai area, and lazy days can be passed lounging inside or out!
The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, lounge, bedroom (with queen-size bed) and bathroom.Olive Cottage: