VILLA LOBENGULA - PRIVATE GAME RESERVE LODGE
Villa Lobengula is a beautiful and tranquil space tucked away in the depths of the valley bushveld.
It is a place where your soul can rejuvenate and rest in supreme peace and comfort whilst the vibration of authentic Africa dances through your being.
The Villa mirrors a traditional African “kraal” which is enclosed by breath-taking views. The sanctuary encompasses a range of holistic therapies to enchant and stimulate the senses. Wildlife activities vary from guided game drives, guided game walks, camping under the stars, picnics, sundowners with scenic views and informal wildlife presentations.
We endeavour to provide our guests with home grown fresh and organic produce. Our mission is to support our local communities and farmers to ensure sustainable development between Lobengula and the community arises.
The Villa has focused on utilising suppliers and guest amenities who uphold green initiatives and who practice responsible and conscious living. The Villa also supports community development programs where possible. Certain decor items in the Villa have been locally made by ladies from the nearby village and going forward to initiate projects whereby these folk can be incorporated.
- Swimming pool
- Tsala meditation deck
- Yoga studio
- Fitness room
- Sanctuary allowing for holistic therapies, steam room and sauna
- Intimate library collection
- Wine cellar
- Small gift boutique
- Main lounge boasting a central media centre
- Perimeter electric fence
- All 6 suites can sleep a maximum of 2 adults per suite.
- King bedded Chief Suite with private plunge pool, lounge and fireplace
- 2 Twin/King bedded Junior Suites, each with private plunge pool
- 3 Twin/King bedded Junior Suites
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- En-suite bathroom
- Private patio
- Fitted international adaptors
- International dial telephone
- In and outdoor shower facilities
- Private mini bar